The Problem Solving Professionals
- Aviation Life Support Equipment
- Acquisition and Sustainment Logistics
- Program Management Support Services
- Developmental Engineering and Support
- Parts and Products Reseller
Founded in 1971, LME® is a privately held small business with primary North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code 541330 and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Code of 8711, Engineering Services. We have a secondary NAICS Code of 541712 and SIC Code of 8731, Commercial Physical and Biological Research. Headquarters are in Annapolis, Maryland. As a small business, LME® often teams with larger businesses to provide specialized expertise.
We are primarily an aerospace defense contractor with a focus on Aviation Life Support Equipment - also known as Aviation Life Support Systems. Multiple commercial applications are derived from LME® projects.
Approximately 45 to 60 men and women comprise a superior staff of both junior and highly experienced senior engineers, logisticians, and scientists - many with military backgrounds, and/or degrees and certifications in logistics, engineering, management, or related areas. We are focused on dedicated quality performance for our customers. The ultimate goal is to provide high quality, maintainable and supportable products to the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines who benefit from our efforts. Our people are the reason that LME® enjoys an exemplary record of performance and an excellent reputation for over 39 years as a Logistics Management and Engineering firm.
LME® has the qualifications, knowledge, and resident expertise to solve even the most challenging problems. Our customers are our reputation and their satisfaction is our guarantee. We are: "The Problem Solving Professionals..."
Our personnel stay current in all areas impacting the Aviation Life Support Community in many ways. Periodic training is conducted - often involving new hires from active duty or from recent government service. Lean Six Sigma training has been completed by some personnel through Yellow Belt certification. Quarterly security training is supplemented through ad hoc materials received from various agencies. LME® personnel are active in numerous professional organizations including:
A brief listing of what we do is shown below. Please explore our website for additional details. You may also use the "
" link at the bottom of each page, or address questions directly to specific individuals listed through out this site.
- Acquisition & Sustainment Logistics
- Life Support Product Integration
- Logistics Management Information
- Operations and Maintenance Manual Development
- Initial Fielding Support
- In-Service Field Training and Support
- Integrated Logistics and Product Support Services
- Program Management Support
- DoD 5000.2 Program Documentation
- Technology Transition Support
- Test and Evaluation/R&D Support
- Configuration Management Support
- Naval Air Test Center - helicopter parts
- Homeland Security - first responder kits
Logistics Management Engineering, Inc.
1356 Cape Saint Claire Road
Annapolis, MD 21409 • 410.757.6319